Well this is it! We have prepared, planned and searched for the perfect home for your family and we have found it. We have made an offer, negotiated and come to an agreement with the sellers of your next home. This is where the real work starts. This is where your realtor takes you through the process of completing your home purchase. This is where your home ownership plane become reality, on closing day when ownership of the property passes to you.
In order to ensure that this process runs smoothly there are certain tasks that your realtor will perform:
- I will recommend three trusted legal advisors,you should choose the one that you feel the most comfortable with.
- I will co-ordinate the flow up paperwork and flow of information to all involved parties and service providers.
- I will manage and co-ordinate all the tasks needed to ensure that all conditions are met in a timely fashion.
By managing and co-ordinating the flow of information we will make sure that all of your conditions are met, all of your service providers have the information they need to help you and that you can move into your new home on time and with as little stress as possible.
The top five points to ensure a successful completion of your home purchase are;
- Confirm your home purchase with your lender and provide the price, closing date and property details.
- Your realtor will recommend three legal professionals, choose on the complete the purchase of your home.
- Obtain home insurance that is effective on the closing date, notify your lawyer and lender of insurance coverage details.
- Ensure that all parties have the appropriate paperwork and that all deadlines are met, a missed deadline can jeopardize your purchase.
- Meet you lawyer on or just before closing to sign the paperwork, pay any outstanding balances or fees and pick up the keys on closing.
Now that you have done all that, enjoy your new home!!
I hope that you have found this helpful. Please get in touch with any comments or questions by email at email@example.com or call my direct line at 519-590-6118.
For more interesting articles, videos and podcasts please visit;