What are you doing this Victoria Day Weekend. To be specific what are you doing on Sunday May 19th between 2 and 4pm. If you are looking for a great house in the Beechwood Forest and Ira Needles part of town you should visit our open house! Want to learn a little about the house before visiting? Read on!
When I want to learn what the best features and advantages of a particular home are I find that it is best to ask the current owners two simple questions. What questions? The first is, “What are the features of your home that you enjoy the most, what are your favourite things about your home?” The second is, “What do you love about your neighbourhood, why is it a great place to live?” So let’s ask the questions and learn the answers.
What are the features of your home that you enjoy the most, what are your favourite things about your home?
- Gleaming hardwood floors in the living room and dining room.
- Walkout from the dining room to the fenced backyard.
- Large kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space and ceramic flooring.
- Main floor bathroom with ceramic flooring.
- Oak railings on stairways.
- Upstairs family room.
What do you love about your neighbourhood, why is it a great place to live?
- Convenient to shopping, movie theatre and restaurants at The Boardwalk.
- Easy access to the highway.
- Great schools.
- Nice family neighbourhood, it’s clean and safe.
Here is a more traditional description of the property’s features. We have 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, upstairs family room, large living room, separate dining room with walkout, well appointed kitchen, unfinished basement, single garage, double driveway, water softener and central air.
Sounds like a great house doesn’t it? If you are looking for a home you should visit this one. To arrange a showing call direct at 519 590 6118 or email email@example.com.
For more interesting articles, videos and podcasts please visit;